Monday, February 20, 2012

When i run to u


i woke up all the night, waiting just for the light ..
i kept on counting the stars up till i reached to Mars ..
then i counted the sand till it slipped from my hand
and just as the morning come ,when i heard the birds and saw the sun
I ran to you having no clue what to say nor what to do .
I found myself standing there, knocking ur heart with love and care .
I felt u so near and  real , with u my love i feel no fear
I looked in ur eyes and saw how my love will always grow
I felt time had passed so fast as I had that blast from my past
i forgot what I wanted to say and silence was my only way
u touched my hands and looked into my eyes
u said a WORD that made me cry
it was THE word I've waited for years
so u wiped my happy tears
and from this moment my life had  just begun
we'll live our life together full of love and having fun

No comments:

Post a Comment