Monday, February 20, 2012

The reason is YOU

Sometimes I do things I don't want to do 
And you wonder what's the reason , 
the reason is simply YOU 

you came into my life 
so innocent and pure 
I gave you all my love 
It's unbelievable but true 

And now you come and say 
I don't believe in you 
I don't think you're human 
You became so tough and cruel 

So you said goodbye 
And turned away and cry 
Then you asked me why? 
Please tell me without a lie 

I couldn't hide my tears 
I had to say it without fear 
It's all for YOU my dear 
But I can't have you near 

It's the right not to be together 
And I can't have you forever 

I want you to have a normal life 
You have to think , not once but twice 

Please go baby on your way 
Don't look back cause I will stay 

I'll be watching over you 
As I promise will always do 

I love you baby you are my all 
Forever you'll be in my heart and soul 

No comments:

Post a Comment