Monday, February 20, 2012

An angel

As I close my eyes and dream at night 
You always take me out of sight 

It's the place I've always wanted to go 
It's my planet , it's our home .. 

I feel everything different around me 
It's so beautiful cause you surround me 

I hear the birds , I feel the breeze 
I see the greens and the open sea 

I look above me and see the sky 
It's so pure just like your eyes 

I've been waiting for you all my life 
It's only your smile that keeps me alive 

When you hold me baby all through the night 
I feel so free as you hold me tight 

Don't close your eyes just look at me 
I want you to feel how love can be 

BUT then I woke up and found only ME 
And I wondered what was wrong with me 

I kept on searching for any clue 
And I wondered who the hell is YOU 

And then I finally realized 
You're only an ANGEL in my mind 

No comments:

Post a Comment