Monday, February 20, 2012

If i can turn back time ...


I lived my life felt something not right
And years had passed there was no light
Until i wake up one day
I found you lightening my way
Don't know how this happened to me
I found you and you made me "ME"
I fell in love with you my dear
A love that's true and so real
And this feeling does exist
From so long but i had missed
Now i wish i can turn back time
Only for one thing to make you mine
I would have said only One word
A word that changes my world
" I love you "
I'm dying to have you
Baby i want you to need me
Come here now and save me
I wanna touch your heart
And catch your smile
I wanna feel your breath
And your body close to mine
I wanna share the world only with you
And gave you love so honest and true
One thing i want you to know
Your love had built me a home
A home of passion and pleasure
Baby you are my treasure
For you my love i'll do anything
Cause you are my life and myeverything

No comments:

Post a Comment