Sunday, February 26, 2012

Don't leave me and go away

God help me in this , why I can’t be his
Oh I am feeling pain although I can’t complain
Nobody can understand , it’s really out of my hand
His love is deep inside ,I won’t get him out of my mind
At last I found his love that makes the world no more tough
He filled my life with happiness and took away all the sadness
He saw the child in me and made me crazy as I wanna be
As he looks into my eyes he can see what I try to hide
He is just the same as me, he is exactly what I wanted to be
If I was a man I would’ve been him but I am glad God made me met him
His heart is so pure , yes… he’s my only cure
I wonder if he feels the same , and if his heart is calling my name
I know what he feels inside but he’s afraid of what the future hides
The love and happiness that we can share , in this life they’re so rare
We can live each moment together even if it might not last forever
God will protect us as lovers and I am sure HE won’t let us suffer
All I wish is to be beside u so don’t go away and leave me behind u
I promise I’ll take care of u , I won’t cause u pain nor even hurt u
I’ll give u my heart and soul and be with u till u find your home
I want u to think of u and me , give us a chance and u will see
Open your heart and let me in , you won’t regret it’s not a sin
I’ll be waiting for you all my life , to save my soul and make me alive
I wish to hear from you some words , these words will make me the queen of the world
Huny you are my treasure and I will love you always and forever 

No comments:

Post a Comment