Monday, February 20, 2012

Out of my mind (2002)

i'm wondering i'm surprised 
i'm worried and getting out of my mind 
do u want me to be like them 
or u just love me as i am 
i used to be the one in me 
i do what i want and say what i see
until the day had come 
when we quarreled more than having fun

i admit and i can't hide 
i do things you don't like 
i feel jealous when you look around 
i'd just wanna take you out of the crowd 
this is because i love you babe 
and not your trust that i can't take 

i know you love your friends , you do 
so do i , only for you 
but sometimes i can't no more 
when you put them first ,not me before all 
you care for them and not for me 
you make me cry but you can't see 

something you always do 
you forget to give me a clue 
about things you've did and you'll do 
i thought we are one and not two 

so now i had just decide 
to let you do what's on your mind 
without telling you NO or WHY 
from now on i won't cry 

baby ,i wanna make it clear 
i know by now i'm not your dear 
so let me say it with no fear 
i was so lonely when you were near 

one last thing i have to confess 
you caused me sorrow and unhappiness
so let me say it one last time 
you're totally now out of my mind ...




No comments:

Post a Comment